Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

2081 - 2100 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hahaha.

Tune in next week for another episode of junkyard wars.
Uh oh...knee pads are coming out bwahahaha

HAHA you guys are funny . Seriously tho, If STEVE wants to barter with me for thoes, I have alot to offer in valuable perfomance type stuff.

To name a few valueable items i have :

Ive got a 93 PGT 5 speed tranny
93 Block n heads
Chrome Turbo hot pipes for Probe OR 6 minus headers
Full intercooler kit for Probe or 6 with couplers
Tail Waste Gate
Innovate LC-1 Wide Band kit w/ DB Gauge
50 Trim T3 T04e turbo
Dsm 14B turbo w stainless Tublar header and ported 02 housing
Garret T-25 Turbo

The list goes on, so if hes willing to part with them, then im sure we can come to some kid of agreement :smokin:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I got em for 50. Brian the seats arnt perfect there was a rip in the leather. But I picked up a repair kit to fix it. Let me ponder about a trade for a bit. I've been lookin for black leather for ever but the wideband is tempting lol

·
Registered
739 Posts
Let me know what you think would be a fair trade for them or i can give you cash. But in the mean time shoot me some good pics. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I got em for 50. Brian the seats arnt perfect there was a rip in the leather. But I picked up a repair kit to fix it...
I wanna know how to repair the damn things. was considering taking it to the upholstery shop, but if there's an easier/more affordable way.... If you have any tips it'd be appreciated

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
I think your drivers side motor mount is the wrong one mang. Your engine looks like its higher on the drivers side. Maybe it's just the video... How level is the engine?

·
Registered
915 Posts
I think your drivers side motor mount is the wrong one mang. Your engine looks like its higher on the drivers side. Maybe it's just the video... How level is the engine?
lol its not its cuz tony put the cai in the air lol it was stupid but if u look at it u can see it is setting right on the radiator but no its fine the hood shouts just fine... or it could just be u and maybe ur setting higher ummm

·
Super Moderator
2,133 Posts
can anyone see if there is a working spoiler light in a yard near them. Eugene ain't got crap! please pm me with prices. I can spend up to $40. or point me in the direction to find one online?

Found one on here thanks... anyone ever coming to eugene?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Sooooo......

Mazda meet tonight in Northgate. Anybody showing up? I know Mike and I will be there.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
So I recently installed my King6 rear x-member with mx3 tranny mount and ordered one that is too low for my car. I have my car very low and the x-member sits about an inch from the ground. I already talked to King6 about sending it back to get the right one and he was nice enough to accept my request even though they are built to order. I figured I would ask the locals if they would be interested in buying the x-member for a discounted price instead of me paying for shipping both ways with King6. I paid $240+shipping and would be willing to sell it for $220. Let me know if your interested, I will be shipping it out ASAP so if you want it let me know immediately!!

(Cross 3 w/mx3 tranny mount)
Welcome to King 6 Fabrications!

2081 - 2100 of 2897 Posts