Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

2101 - 2120 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Did some tuning today on the GSX dont have her quite dialed in yet she's within reason tho . I still see a degree of knock retard during full throttle pulls but ill get it , It's alot better then 4-5 degrees that i was getting before I did some tuning . She pulls hard and runs smooth. Verry happy :tup: .

So who's planning a summer meet ?

·
Registered
915 Posts
no summer meet yet........car not done lol....... but it would be nice to go to port townsin maybe or do the drive like we wanted to last summer WA/ORG but now that i have the lil one i dont think i can make that big of drive ummmmm

·
Registered
915 Posts
No ferrys with slammed cars mang
we drive around there is no ferrys i been there before we could meet in tac town or something so the other guys around there can ride with all of us.... here this is from tacoma

http://mapq.st/my6aSd

we can go to Old Fort Townsend State Park it looks nice i never been there just looking up the pics online here but ya have a big bbq and stuff

·
Super Moderator
2,148 Posts
Not dead but can't go. The whole living far away and planning/paying for a wedding kinda puts a cramp in fun stuff!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
915 Posts
im going fo sure... the car is runing like crap right now... i hooked the fuel pressure reg up wrong so i could not get a reading.. so i looked up this vac leak i had and seen the vac i had hooked up was in the wrong place.. now i fixed that i got a reading on the fuel pressure reg and it works but it did not take care of the stutter the car has... ??? ummm so what im going to do is do a small tune up on her.. plugs/wires/and fuel system clean and see what she is going to do..... if u guys have any ideas hit me up....

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I'm in the middle of moving.... that puts a cramp in everything.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Moving sucks big time, I've done it too much the past couple years. You gonna show up for the NOS Forum Fest Dima? I'm pretty sure Scubasteve is gonna be a mangina and not go. Jarrett met up with a guy that has a turbocharged Probe GT thats gonna roll with as well as TonyP and another mx6 guy he knows. And I'm pretty sure weaksauce will be there with one if not both of his mx6's.....LET'S GET SOME MORE KL REP GOIN ON!!! Pimpin, what's up with you? Same goes for Deedz and anyone else I'm forgetting....cough cough Zach lol

Well my car would be road worthy if I had my rear xmember...still waiting for it to get shipped from King6. Talked to the painter guy I know and he is gonna paint my rear bumper and blend in the "mud flap missing paint area" on the fenders lol Just gonna get it good enough to last me to next year when I'll do full paint job. Im gonna spray the side skirts flat black to match front and rear until I can get some carbon fiber on those bad boys.

2101 - 2120 of 2897 Posts