Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
looks good bro i just cant hear anything cuz my laptop is in safe mod witch sucks balls anyways i will came and see it soon... when are u getting the gas leak fixed or did u fix it already?? and when do u think we will be ready for our lil drive with the cars

·
Registered
50 Posts
i would love to go to the nos forum fest but can't cause i got a temporary job working for west bay/napa working as a parts driver... and i work saturdays from 8-5.. but im hoping it turns into something more permanent so i can get some more stuff rolling with the car that i have planned

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Yes, I will be there for sure unless something crappy happens. Car is running, Zach is going to come over Sunday to do some driveway tuning, possibly have painter come over Sunday as well to paint rear bumper and blend in missing paint on fenders, X-member will be here Tuesday, gonna take the car to Speedware Motorsports on Wednesday to get alignment, suspension dialed in, roll the fenders, get Addco rear sway +install and get the car corner balanced. Getting the hookup with Drew at Speedware :D After all that I will have to steal Zach as much as possible to do some tuning while driving.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
What tab and how come it would do that? Will it be fine if I'm not hitting the corners hard? I wont be doing that for a bit until I am comfortable with the car and the engine. I am planning on getting King6 lateral arm attatchment (probably have to get special made since his fit Megan sways for Protege) and trailing arms as well as other stuff from him...getting a good deal on the Addco otherwise I would be going AWR.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
The sway connects to the bottom of the sway link and the top of the sway link connects to the lateral arm (tab). The addco bar is kinda overkill at it's 22mm thickness. Very happy rearend. Corners won't possibly snap the tab off... Pulling into a driveway could snap it off. If it snaps, Weld it back on. Not that big of a deal really :)

·
Registered
915 Posts
ya u could use my welder lol im getting a new welder well new to me anyways... going to my painters house with the car tmr and helping him do some work on his truck and then we r going to fit up the bumper and maybe side skirts.... if i have gas i will cruse out on Sunday (kyle) just to show off the car lol and see what u think about the dents u said u could help me with...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
ya u could use my welder lol im getting a new welder well new to me anyways... going to my painters house with the car tmr and helping him do some work on his truck and then we r going to fit up the bumper and maybe side skirts.... if i have gas i will cruse out on Sunday (kyle) just to show off the car lol and see what u think about the dents u said u could help me with...
go back to the yard and send me pics of that 626's front interior seats :)

Need shots of the front of the seats...not the backs :)

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Guess I'll have to keep an eye on that...wonder if I should just weld on some support for it before it breaks. I don't drive crazy hard around corners so hopefully the Addco wont make the rear too loose...of course once I get used to it, it wont be as big of a deal if I know when it will want to kick out.

·
Registered
915 Posts
what is this thing and what does it do lol i have no idea what u guys r talking about.... i never do hahaha... and zack the seats r in good shape i put that on my lil girl but the color is a light gray i dont know if that helps much but head over there and check them out.... sorry i work 6 days a week and last time i was there i got lucky to have a day off... so ya they are open Tuesday-Saturday

·
Registered
739 Posts
Any one know where I might be able to find a kl 5 speed tranny?
What did you do now ? I still have that 5 speed tranny out of the my old white pgt. As you know it doesnt like to downshift into second too well everything else was fine when it was pulled... 100 bucks and its yours.

2121 - 2140 of 2897 Posts