Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
Damn, I have a 4.5 monitor in my dash...Im waiting to mount a gamecube in the trunk and leave the wireless controller in the glovebox.

Only problem, is that the previous owner put the monitor too low...The stupid shifter gets in the way sometimes.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,203 Posts
damn..wish I could actually play tackle football. I'll play, but i'll have to be the QB and two-hand for me (back reasons)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,203 Posts
don't get the belly on me twisted....before my surgery on my collar bone I could loft a football over 60yards in the air :tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,361 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
don't get the belly on me twisted....before my surgery on my collar bone I could loft a football over 60yards in the air :tup:
No man, I understand. And I'll catch that ball over the wrong shoulder in double coverage when you loft it :D Soccer is my sport, and I'm a keeper, so footballs just cling to me naturally.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,203 Posts
very niiiiiiiiice :tup:

actually, last time I played tackle football was in job corps....i threw a pick, and someone blind-sided me and broke my nose, because they led head first WITHOUT pads on...then he ran like a bitch to his room (and didn't come out for two days!!) because it didn't knock me out, just pissed me off :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,361 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
very niiiiiiiiice :tup:

actually, last time I played tackle football was in job corps....i threw a pick, and someone blind-sided me and broke my nose, because they led head first WITHOUT pads on...then he ran like a bitch to his room (and didn't come out for two days!!) because it didn't knock me out, just pissed me off :lol:
Haha! Did he really think a door could hold back the vanilla gorilla? Daaamn I just got a package, and we all know what that means..... time to work on the car. New combo swtich so I can get rid of my rubber band mod (I'll post pics when I'm finished, if you don't know what I mean) and converting the shitty auto belts to some shnazzy manual pull belts!!! I'm excited!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,203 Posts
very niiiiiiiiiiiiiice....who did you get the combo switch from? because If i can't tighten the screws back down to fix mine, I'm gonna have to get one too..hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,361 Posts
I got it from Ribbie here on the boards, along with the belts. He's from canada where they have the good stuff.... :D I installed the combo switch and almost completed the passenger side seatbelts, it's a little harder than just bolting up stuff, and plus I was doing it parked alongside the road here at college with a limited toolbox....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
...I was going to continue the streak of stupid questions..but I think its going to get pretty nasty after your last post :lol:

Jhox..the damn artpad.com still isnt working. I have a feeling they checked my previous art (they scan the art to see if you are obliging to their not obscenity rule) I think my email/IP is on their shit list now.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,535 Posts
i_m_jones said:
Jhox..the damn artpad.com still isnt working. I have a feeling they checked my previous art (they scan the art to see if you are obliging to their not obscenity rule) I think my email/IP is on their [shizzle] list now.
its funny you say that. because you are on the shit list on this site too! :smokin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
Damn. I thought those warning points went away after a while. I guess Id better buck up and start partying like there is no tomorrow before mx6.com boots my ass.
 
201 - 220 of 2897 Posts
Top