Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 2897 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
holy fook...i'm gonna have to get that from you!!!! ;)

hahaha...too my tax return isn't due for another week...i might have to look into it..hehe

tranny swaps not too hard. just need the GT Tranny & Axles (i believe), the clutch pedal assembly, and the master and slave cylinder, hard and soft lines :) I've got a clutch master that's still good...and I live in the tacoma area as well.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Daaaaaaaaaaamn! That doesn't look like a hatchback though, I thought only the hatchback's were turbo'd.... 87, thats a bit old, it would be interesting to see whats differen't between that and my 91.... :D

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
there's also another white 88 (Turbo, 4WS) with passenger rear 1/4 panel damage that's selling for $1000 in poulsbo...hahaha I never new 626's had 4WS....

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
well...the first one would be a better buy, since it doesn't say if there's body damage on it....the other one, well, looked like a dodge truck backed right into the rear 1/4, above the fenderwell. hehehe

but to have a Turbo 4WS 4dr 626 would be quite badass....now how many people on this site can say they have one of those? hehehe

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
actually. the first car mentioned above is $400, and is in puyallup, a 15 minute drive for me ;) I'll have the $$$$ in a week's time. So tell me again, who's closer to what now? ;) hahahahah

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
HOLYSHIT!!!! there's a 88 GT going on sale for $300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it needs: driver side fender (I have one), driver side door (I can get one), and a windshield!!!!! (it's been wrecked from the side apparently).....hmmm and he lives in Tacoma...very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
shoot...i'm thinking SWAP...get the 626 4WS Turbo, swap out the engine/atx from that, then swap in the engine/mtx from the wrecked MX6 GT :) that would probably be less than $1000 total. Then I can part the hell out of MX6 :tup:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
werd...if this happens. I believe the 88 is blue..should have grey interior. because then i'll grab the headliner as well for me :) hahaha but if the wifey doesn't "allow" it to happen, that's just going to suck some ass.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
werd...if this happens. I believe the 88 is blue..should have grey interior. because then i'll grab the headliner as well for me :) hahaha but if the wifey doesn't "allow" it to happen, that's just going to suck some ass.
Sweet man, I'm dead serious about that too. I'm gonna redo my interior in black/grey, so I'll need the interior peices that I don't think I can cover in vinyl from a grey doner car..... That would be fucking sweet!

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
well the guy said he's call me sometime today...hopefully before I pick my daughter up so I can go look at it :)

221 - 240 of 2897 Posts