Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 2897 Posts

·
Banned
602 Posts
My 6

Hey guys and gals, I would like to showcase my 6 finally that its been picture quality since the weather has been sucking it up. Today was a beatiful day in Portland and surrounding citys. Sun shine! I miss living in Cali.:lol:

Anyway, car will be kept sleeper style with a lip from qork sport and a 1.2 drop. I luv this car. Please enjoy and thanx for looking.

This is a great pic, I love that wet, sexy look....check out more pics at my cardomain site.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Damn that sucks hard man... I got ripped off on here once, but it was only 25 bucks, thats a chunk of change right there! I'll fly with you to kick the shit out of him!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
jhox21 said:
me too. i got ripped off like $300 by a local member in the NW forums and also by a guy from chicago for $300. both of these guys were from this site.

i'll fly with you if you pay my plane ticket.
This calls for a CARAVAN!!! I'll come and bring some Mafia Russian's and we can do this the easy way!!!! That does suck though, i've only bought one thing of off here, from New York and i was pleased, it was a disty and i got it in 4 days!!!! Hope you get over it before the meet, i don't want to see you all pissed like this....jk!!!

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
I've bought tons of stuff from here, tons and tons. Only been ripped off once, and only for 25$ but I was still pissed. Overall though, this is a great place to get stuff for cheap.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Ive bought everything that ive bought for my car from here, this is the first time. He emailed me today and im gettin my money back, he offered me the rims still but i need to get head gaskets replaced plus a good start on my paint. Im gettin his phone # and address too. Damn, the ass kicking caravan sounded cool, he lives in TX or somethin. But anyways................GO SEAHAWKS!!!! wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! SUPER BOWL 2007 IN MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
oh yeah, butcho, very clean man. If you give me your black interior ill give you my tan?.?.? Cmon, thats a good deal, everybody wants the tan interior, everybodys doin it these days, dont you want to fit in???

·
Banned
602 Posts
bodmitri said:
Hey Butcho Sr., great pix, dont' mind these guy's there on their own topic, i'll just cut in and say NICE 6!!!! Cant wait to see her at the meet!!!
Thanx Bod, cant wait to go crusing with everyone and get some great video!

shadow3030 said:
oh yeah, butcho, very clean man. If you give me your black interior ill give you my tan?.?.? Cmon, thats a good deal, everybody wants the tan interior, everybodys doin it these days, dont you want to fit in???
hehe, thanx shawdow...and uh, Ill take the headers instead?:lol: Now that sounds like a great trade to me!! I would at least want your pannels, I can replace the seats on my own.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
I will buy new headers and then i will trade you. My headers only cost 200 plus install. Dont know if thats a good deal but you could sell your black interior for more than that, especially if its in good cond. If your serious im down.

·
Banned
602 Posts
shadow3030 said:
I will buy new headers and then i will trade you. My headers only cost 200 plus install. Dont know if thats a good deal but you could sell your black interior for more than that, especially if its in good cond. If your serious im down.
do I get the new headers? lol...where do you get your headers installed at 200 for install and parts? sheesh, hook me up!

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
well....for $hits and giggles, i'm going to be doing the Tbird hybrid to tide me over until my disco potato conversion :) maybe before the meet I'll have it in, along with new piping

241 - 260 of 2897 Posts