Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 2897 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA

well...for a $75 rebuild kit, a $35 compressor housing and say $50 for the compressor wheel...i get about 30% more flow...and couple that with my soon to be added 5th injector :)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
yeah...for some reason...I don't have a problem handling 2g Talon TSi's...don't know what it is about them...:shrug: but they aren't that impressive. I handed the asshat who was driving one a four car length whoopin...and i was behind him :freak: hahah

btw Mark, if you wanted a ride, I would've given you one when you came down. All you asked for was to drive it hahah

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
could be a minor changes through the six years it (MX6/Probe) was being produced, that necessitated a change in block identification. :shrug:

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
see me, i've got to work, keep the wife happy, pay the rent, buy the gas, to get to the meets hahah
I think the wife is probably the biggest factor there, cause I've been unemployed for a while and still have enough saved for gas/insurance and stuff. I'm single for financial reasons..... :E

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
ooooooooooooooooooooooh hahahah

i'll trade you suspension ;) my motors and control box work great, as well as the struts are in great shape

261 - 280 of 2897 Posts