Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

341 - 360 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
i_m_jones said:
That way the thiefs will go for their cars first!
HAHAHAH LMFAO

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Bodmitri I was just looking at your webpage and found this Custom Password Ignition System (already have) Can you tell me a little more about it?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
yea, he should proudly display that avatar, hehe

Bitching moment:
currently i have two part time jobs, full time school for which i don't have much time to study because of two part time jobs, and two cars that need work - my six needs bodywork, paintjob, and few minor details done, and my Prelude needs to be fixed, bodywork done, painted and sold... I think i need that damn watch from clockstoppers 8D

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
werd up dima...i need one of those watches as well...cept when i'm in line at the Bank ;) hahahaha

Btw...hopefully in a few weeks, I'll have a BRAND NEW Turbine Shaft/Wheel and VJ17 wheel (Tbird) so I'll be back on the road spoolin again :D:D:D

but for now, I'm going N/A this weekend, just so I can get 'er back on the road :tup:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
going N/A? man, you are gonna FEEL the loss of torque, hope your turbo gets fixed soon. still, even without turbo you'll be faster than my car... kinda sad :(

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
yes, i've got a block off plate on the turbine section on the other side of the downpipe. the center section and comp housing are off. I'll take pics..heh

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #351
pRoZzAk said:
Hey Bodmitri I was just looking at your webpage and found this Custom Password Ignition System (already have) Can you tell me a little more about it?
To make a long story short, if you've seen The Transporter, in the beginning when he's in the BMW, he put's the key into the ignition and open's up little compartment with 10-digit keypad.....he put's in a password and the car start's imidieatly(sp) without him turning the key! That's what i can up with too, very hack-safe and cool!!!

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
wow, that's awesome, man! how complicated will it be and how much do you think it's gonna cost you?

how's your turbo coming along, btw, what stage are you on right now? i saw a twin turbo setup on ebay the other day for $400, pretty cheap, but kinda suspicious

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
jhox21 said:
way off subject but i didn't feel like starting a new thread. if any of you want jspecs be ready to work you're ass off. mine is a complete mess :(
isn't there a write up on how to do them?

and about sleepcounter...just search..there's a thread that goes into detail about what exactly happened...nasty stuff..lol

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
hahaha...my radio station was there ;)

I could've went, and had an engineering pass ;) ...but just got back from vacation, so I had to catch up on some things.

341 - 360 of 2897 Posts