Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

481 - 500 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I will have to edit my info page. Thought that I had it in there guess not. We got to the airport a lot quicker then I was expecting. I was going through shoreline at 930ish. I will be heading out of state on sunday but will be back next weekend. See about setting something up next saturday. I will be crusing through seattle next saturday on my way home.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I have it with me, so whenever it's convenient to you :tup:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Today is the best damn day we had all year!!!1 high of 77, ill be outside all day. I'm so glad summer is finally just around the corner

·
Banned
602 Posts
I think its hitting 80's here today, a nice day indeed, yesterday was almost as nice as well.

I can't believe the meet is almost here, it will be 6 months of waiting....crazy.
Good day for a wash and tune

At this point since I can not get the pipes for my turbo, I will be holding off on the whole turbo thing...I will however throw a decent stage 3 clutch and some fuel mods, maybe increase my shot to 90. It will be a juice machine. Nick is helping me lower it soon as well, can't wait.

Hope you guys enjoy your day.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Car is at the mechanics, getting fixed :) Talked to a painter at one of my dealerships and he said he could probably colorsand and all that jazz for me, he just wants to check it out to see if there is enough clear to do it. And yeah......

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
crappy pda pics of the new projectors and cutoffs...they appear to be a little larger than first thought. I may or may not be able to use them :(

here they are:

the glass is dimpled which is fine, no scratches on them. great deal on them, less than $40 shipped to me. :D

We'll see what happens. The shorts height I can get out of them is ~3.5". The projector and shrouds will fit...it's just the bowl that's a little big. I'll figure something out :)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
and yes, this is for my retro 1g project :)

next on the list, is a set of LX or GT lights to work on. Anyone have a set of LX/GT lights collecting dust? Just need them for fitment and such :)

·
Registered
789 Posts
Retro's nice!!!! Hey I thought i'd brag that along with the new ZE i'll have by the meet, My entire interior will be kick ass too. Just bought new lthr skins from allmazda today! And i'm making a deal for a new set of mx6 oem floormats! I am effing excited....

·
Registered
256 Posts
i'm back, and will be here for the meet, but the pgt won't :( my srt is hittin the shop next monday for about a week so i'll be driving that to the meet next month. i'm hoping to have a few more things done to my car by then but still pimpin the stock turbo

·
Registered
789 Posts
They are oem! So it will be stock! As well as the floormats. $340 for both driver and passenger side.

·
Banned
602 Posts
i'm back, and will be here for the meet, but the pgt won't :( my srt is hittin the shop next monday for about a week so i'll be driving that to the meet next month. i'm hoping to have a few more things done to my car by then but still pimpin the stock turbo
oh dear, please dont start with that neon crap.... you can do whatever you want man, just dont park that thing in the photo shoot, no offense but have you looked into any SRT-4 clubs in the area?

Really, if anyone with a brain would think about it, why else would you bring a srt-4 OR any other car to a mx6 meet other then to show it off? If my 6 went down I wouldnt go rent a zo6 and come to a mx6 meet, I would ride with a fellow mx6er or member in my area.

Im not trying to piss on anyones parade but if you like to go on drives and enjoy your car, you can drive anytime anywhere...If I wanted to get together with fellow Mazda owners and enjoy thier cars as well as mine and want to go for a drive with them, I come on MX6.COM and type type type to see who wants to do the same right? Enjoy our Mazdas and have our happy little drive.

So, would I go to a DSM meet or a EVO meet to enjoy thier cars and meets even though I type type type away on a MX6 forum and do not drive any of those cars?

Im sure I would get the boot in a heart beat no questions asked :shrug:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
oh dear, please dont start with that neon crap.... you can do whatever you want man, just dont park that thing in the photo shoot, no offense but have you looked into any SRT-4 clubs in the area?

Really, if anyone with a brain would think about it, why else would you bring a srt-4 OR any other car to a mx6 meet other then to show it off? If my 6 went down I wouldnt go rent a zo6, I would ride with a fellow mx6er or member in my area.
no one is starting any crap. why are you so quick to get rid of robert?

·
Banned
602 Posts
no one is starting any crap. why are you so quick to get rid of robert?
No no, your not getting it, even though you quoted me, you failed to catch my point, Robert can come with how many people he feels like....at the same time, why dont we just envite every tunner out there, plus, our mx6s are just as plain as civics right?

I dont see muscle cars meets with hondas there or older vintage cars with new ferraris there.... I see a type of enthusiast that enjoys his special car with others of the same caliber, but I guess only I see that :rolleyes:

and damnit, quite making me look like the bad guy here just becuase I hold my mx6 in high standerds as im sure everyone else who drives one does and is too nice to say anything.

I can ask you the same thing, how come you are so quick to discredit people who drive mx6s? I mean, your basically saying, whats so special about mx6s? why cant any guy who drives a car come to our meet

If you do not have a mx6 or a probe you really have no buisness at our meet but Im not sure how that turns into a personal thing becuase it feels like I am always having to defend what I say.....

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Jeez, im not even gonna comment on this...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I've hit up Subaru meets with my Mazda...no one says anything, and there are even SRT4's there as well. Also, about showing off cars...isn't that what we're doing? You jealous because the SRT4 is teh f4st3r? I'm just trying to understand.

·
Banned
602 Posts
I've hit up Subaru meets with my Mazda...no one says anything, and there are even SRT4's there as well. Also, about showing off cars...isn't that what we're doing? You jealous because the SRT4 is teh f4st3r? I'm just trying to understand.
arg...nevermind, hes your friend, you feel the right to defend him becuase Im "trying to outcast" a non mx6 or probe driver which is dumb, really dumb.

Teh faster? ....lol, even if he was why would I care, i dont like neons simple. I like my mx6 and like to get together with other mx6 enthusiast simple, plain text...how you get "teh faster and, why are you so quick to get rid of Robert" is beyond me....

Cant wait to line up with ya Robert :)

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
butcho, you need to calm down man.

If i had bought a mazda rx7 i would bring it to the meet to show and share it will all you people, simply because i still feel i contribute and am a part of NW mazda community. Hell, even if i bought an M3, not a mazda, i would still do it. Let him be. we've gone over this.

481 - 500 of 2897 Posts