Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2897 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
good times :D hahaha

btw Mark..you brought this all on yourself for posting a pic of her....i bet she'd kick your ass if she knew you did that :lol:

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
It really doesn't bug me, I guess good looks just run in my family. I was showing off pics of my vacation, and I didn't think anything of it. I don't see any kind of attractivness when I look at the pic, I mean after all she is my sister. The fact that you guys think she's hot was a surprise to me, the thought never crossed my mind, which is of course a good thing. As for shadow, he lives close enough. If he's gonna oogle, why not make a pass? She is single as far as I know..... I mean, if he doesn't have the balls, I can understand.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im game, i dont have any but what the hell. Guess im going to bham this weekend guys!!! How old is she? im 21. Mabey we can go on a date and hotass can take pics and post em on here for all to see. Ive been working on my chinese dragon thingy, gettin pretty good too!! :muhaha:

·
Registered
382 Posts
wow... that don't sound right ----^

yeah Zach Radio is good but for only so long... (10 years of my life in radio broadcasting) Thursday the 19th I have my 3rd interview @ NWCN... wish me luck

·
Registered
288 Posts
nope- I only bring out the smokes during football season, and they tend to drift back into my life occasionally..but I decided to just leave them alone once that law went into effect.

and coffee & donuts..not a good time for me. I have 3 massive projects to finish asap, sorry bro.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Well hotass i talked to the kid yesterday he said call me tommorow im kinda busy today, so i call him @ 12 then 1 then 2. Didn't call him later cuz he said he had to work @3. So never talked to him at all today, so still haven't seen the car yet. Maybe ill se it tomorrow. But i still hope i get the gt (i want a mx6gt sooo bad)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
werd up....i want a 5 door GT myself...or a 323GTX or just a GT for a daily driver, so I can shelve the 1g and begin working on it. As soon as I get a new "daily driver", I can get started on my project :D

·
Registered
940 Posts
Well i almost bought a 5door gt a few months ago, but it was in very bad shape, rocker panels were gone because of rust, doors rusting to sh*t and i looks like oil was leaking out of every hole. So i was gonna do a gt swap to my five door, but i realized that it wouldn't be worth it.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
oh okay...lol

figured it was one of those two parts. the rockers on my Z were shit..well...at least the seams hahahah

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nix99

This is still the "write your heart out thread", right? well anyway, I've got a b1tch. I went down to Nix99 in Mukilteo today to get an engine for my supra. I missed the 4pm ferry, so I didn't get there till about 4:50 and they already had the closed sign up. Two guys were in there talking, and I got one of them to come out. I told him I needed a 5mge for my supra and that I had the core in the back of my truck(I had also called earlier and told them I was on my way). The guy said "sorry, we already shut our computers down for the day." I told him I'd give him an extra 50 bucks if he would help me out. He said "nope, you'll have to come back tomorrow morning."
That mofo, I was so pissed. So they just lost $650 of business cause they wouldn't help me out for 20 minutes. That cost me 4 hours of my life and 50 bucks in gas and ferry fees. I hate them.

41 - 60 of 2897 Posts