761 - 780 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I think i've just found my calling...

·
Registered
739 Posts
ordered some new parts for the ride. lets see what goodies am i getting..

1: z3 Fenders $120
2: battery relocation kit $60
3: adjustable fpr with fuel rail adapter and fuel lines $60
4: vortech 12:1 fmu. $100

now i wouldnt need the fmu if someone here in the northwest new how to install and tune a megasquirt.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
i know some one that can install the mega squirt and give you a base tune i do believe he also knows a shop some where that works with mega squirt ill give him a call and see what the deal is if you want

·
Registered
739 Posts
yah i have a megasquirt already, but i dont know how to wire it in, and i dont know how to tune it, so i was gonna run the fmu until i find someone that can help me out . steve we should talk, i need that bad boy installed, i havnt actually purchesed the fmu yet. but im about to. if you know someone man hook that shit up.

kyle, theres a bulk buy on probetalk right now for megasquirts.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
oh yeah? ill check that out. hopefully i dont have to do all the membership BS.

·
Registered
739 Posts
yah you have to have a membership to even look at the forums now

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
i tried to get a membership, they said they would send an email and still nada. weak. ill get scuba to open it up whenever he gets over here

·
Registered
739 Posts
hey what are you guys up to today, i dont have shit to do... i can order it for you if you give me the cash. i have a paypal account and everything. i could order it from any location your place where ever cause i already have the money in the bank.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
hey what are you guys up to today

i have some finish trim to do on samish island should take bout an hour then its up to bellingham to do some more finish trim oh so much fun ...... we sould get together and take a look at your car and see whats up and well maybe roll a bleezy

·
Registered
739 Posts
sounds good to me.. my number is 360-933-4748, i cant drive the probe anywhere its got a flat tire,the eclipse can go tho. but im down to meet up and smoke chill whatever like i said i dont have shit to do. or you guys can come over to my new place. give me a call.

·
Registered
739 Posts
that will fuck up the rim. i dont want to chizzle that stuff out, i have spears but id rather wait tell i get a new tire.there the stock 16's i can meet up with you guys somewhere. i live like 45 minutes out of bellingham now so call me in advance. you guys should check out my new pad tho.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
well il try to give you a call when i get done in b-ham with the finish trim unless there is some other work that gets thrown in the mix

·
Registered
739 Posts
alright. i guess mabey ill here from you then.

·
Registered
739 Posts
are you sure you called the right number lol.. it didnt show up on the caller id, i was only gone for like 30 mintues mabey. oh well

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
scuba came over tonight and we got the engine out. It was a pita. Finally decided to drop it out of the bottom. F'd up his engine bay a lil too lol Ill post pics tomorrow. Pimpin, I didnt see the previous posts till now, I would have called ya up, got the kills right now too....good motivation lol.

761 - 780 of 2897 Posts