Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

801 - 820 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
im installing the fpr and fmu tomarrow, the wrest can go on whenever, the headers are already on with a custom down pipe, and the crossmember is already modifyed so yah its simple bolt on shit thats left really after that.

if you guys relly want to help that would be prety cool , lets plan a day then...

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I'd love to see how all that stuff goes together. Never messed with a turbo before. I have off all day friday.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
If the weathers good on friday I'd be a good reason to take the car out. I realized today that I've only put on 8000 miles in the last 4 1/2 YEARS. And only about 600 on the new engine. I need a reason to drive it; somewhere to go to. If anything maybe I'll just cruise over to leavenworth and snap some pics over the pass. I'd be nice if some of us could get together before winter seriously hits.

·
Registered
739 Posts
well guys for a serious not half ass install, in down next weekend, saturday after 12:00 sunday anytime and monday, must be done durning the day weather permitting.
let me know so i can get some of my other buddies over who know turbo systems the more the marrier right..?

if anyone can get ahold of silicon couplers that would be tits goal would be to get it up and running on boost with millenia injectors with a fpr and fmu.. injectors are in rails ready to be installed. megasquirt can alwalys be added later muhahahahaha

i also need a gague piller pod......

·
Registered
739 Posts
you need megasquirt to run the millinia injectors

nope, thats the fuel pressure regulator is for. i will be able to set my idol fuel pressure to whatever. i would relly like to try to get my fuel pump installed as well.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I could get up there sat and help out. I think we are planning on pulling my engine sat or sun too.

let me know if you can make it saturday and ill see if i can get a couple more people to help out too.

·
Registered
739 Posts
my paxton fmu showed up today that means the kit is complete and ready for install..:tup:

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
i need a place to stay for a few days, lost my apartment, family, and everything else, alls i got left is my srt and my pc. not asking for sympathy just for some help maybe
Well since everybody else is ignoring your post I'll say that really sucks!! Gold Bar is a bit far I got no room but I hope you find something. You gonna tell us what happened?

·
Registered
739 Posts
bellingham is a little far out of your way im sure but if youve got no other option, give me a hollar

·
Registered
739 Posts
801 - 820 of 2897 Posts