821 - 840 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
yup your mega squirt will run it too if you haver the high end model
yah if i can ever get the stupid thing wired in.. it would have been nice to have a labled wireing harness

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
why didnt you order one pimpin? you can still order one and it would save you alot of time. I think it was only $40 for the harness.

Is this what you want pimpin? (took this pic from my cell too! hahahaha)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
i need a place to stay for a few days, lost my apartment, family, and everything else, alls i got left is my srt and my pc. not asking for sympathy just for some help maybe
I am in the barracks or I would offer you to stay with me bro.

·
Registered
739 Posts
shadow thats exactually what im looking for. there like 60 plus shipping on ebay, and if i can avoid that then aswome.. yah both the ones i have from my 93 and my 95 have huge cracks in the boot were its bends which ive had to tape and i dont think its quite a perfect seal.. can i come pick that up from you sometime today mabey?

As for the megasquirt i should just oreder another harness.. i bought this megasquirt from someone who bought it in bulk buy #4 .

as a matter of fact i think ill do that right now..

kyle give me a shout so i can scoop up that intake boot if thats kewl..

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
i sold the probe tonight she's gone and now i want her back lol but its time to move on from her to the new love in my life my mx6 WOO WOO

·
Registered
739 Posts
thats too bad i didnt get your ride, i thought we were gonna make a deal since that guy didnt show up last night.....

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
well this guy wrote me an email and wanted it today for the asking price so i sold it

·
Registered
739 Posts
i would have bought it yesterday if you would have contacted me..i havd the cash in hand too. i would have even let you stripp the left over parts.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
yeah but you wanted to pay 400 not 600 i needed cash more i would of taken 400 if o got to keep the parts i mentioned in my email to you

·
Registered
739 Posts
u didnt get to keep any of the parts u wanted anyway.. but anyway you should buy this stuff with your new found income lol ProbeTalk.com Forums

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
So I fixed my stutter under boost problem :D

It was a broken plug wire, #4 :)

·
Registered
789 Posts
I just bought stealths aspec retro's! I now have HID's!

821 - 840 of 2897 Posts