·
Registered
789 Posts
i'm actually in seattle next weekend...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Sweet...

I doubt my 6 will be running again by the 17th...but eh...I'll mob up in my heep cherokee coupe

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Speaking of which.

The insurance company lost to the loan company but didnt represent the loanie.

So our lawyer had to fight the insurance company now.

Ill keep you posted.

20K. I really wanted to go east coast and pick up something with the exact options I wanted but the wife didn't want me to travel for a car. But soon I'll have the wood trim swapped out to silver and some lowering springs/coilovers and some deep dish wheels. :tup:

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
someone wouldnt get off my ass today as i drove down the highway, so i flipped the switch for launch control and hit the gas lightly. i saw him jump up pretty quickly and move about 6 car lenghts back after that.

·
Registered
739 Posts
doesnt launch control cut your spark in neutral so you can launch at a certain rpm with minimal wheel spin?? i dont see how that could help on the fly.....

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
well i have mine set to cut spark (and not fuel) when the clutch is down and over 2500rpm. it cuts 4 sparks, then fires 4, then repeats. also it retards timing to 10atdc. SO when driving if i keep my foot on the floor and push in the petal, it will start popping and a nice little fireball will usually appear.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Ahh i think i get it now lol

·
Registered
789 Posts
my good friend just got a job as a sales guy at Honda and i think i'm going to sell the ZE and buy an s2000. (Don't worry i'll still have my turbo ls...)

·
Registered
739 Posts
buy a dsm pump up the boost to 16lbs put a turbo back exhaust on it and youll have 300 whp with AWD. and it should only cost you around 5g's

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
pimpin81 said:
buy a dsm pump up the boost to 16lbs put a turbo back exhaust on it and youll have 300 whp with AWD. and it should only cost you around 5g's

and still have to put more money in to it cause dsm's are really unreliable and will break even more than our mazdas lol

·
Registered
739 Posts
finally got my dsm back on the road.. My dad came over and helped me put the new timing stuff in.. runs like a top!! Now i need to get klye to pop out some dents :tup:

oh yeah, its time to turn up the boost levels hehehe

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just noticed that myself.

So, I wanted to ask, is there any word of the Summer Bash meet being in Oregon at all? I remember Zach talking about making a thread specific to that. I wanted to get some information as far as date and place so I may be able to attend.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Got my new intake and bov in today on the MS3. Intake is CP-E Nano and the BOV is Turbosmart dual port. I'll get some vid tomorrow...sounds sweet!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Nice, I'm up to 18psi and it pulls much harder than it did last week Saturday ;)

961 - 980 of 2897 Posts