Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 2897 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
denver is going to handle them. they have a more robust running game than pitt :)

and wouldn't it be nice..to see Denver and Seattle in the SB at the same time? haha

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
sure, 20 or 50? I thought i was gonna have tix to the next game too cause i bought the referral on ebay for both games from a season ticket holder and it turns out i dont get tix to this game. Its all good though cause i got ALL my money back from the guy cause his auction said for both games, that turned out to not be true so i got all 252.75 back :D Now i can enjoy this next game at home with a 64 in. tv and a blueberry blunt. Oh and btw jhox, my paypal is [email protected], and dont forget they charge 3%!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
very niiiiiiiiiiiice shadow....i should come to your place instead of going to the game :lol::tup:

Btw...if I can't find my packing tape, I'll be bringing them to work and mailing from there. should be there next day, two days at the most.

·
Registered
288 Posts
shadow3030 said:
sure, 20 or 50? I thought i was gonna have tix to the next game too cause i bought the referral on ebay for both games from a season ticket holder and it turns out i dont get tix to this game. Its all good though cause i got ALL my money back from the guy cause his auction said for both games, that turned out to not be true so i got all 252.75 back :D Now i can enjoy this next game at home with a 64 in. tv and a blueberry blunt. Oh and btw jhox, my paypal is [email protected], and dont forget they charge 3%!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shhh...say no more....You had me at blunt.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
man, sounds like i need to bring the goodness to the meet as well as a camera. I think we should change the sticky title from "Mx6 spring fling" to "Mx6 spring smoke out":smokin:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
well...when I had my interview, I fed them the question of "who wouldn't want to work for entercom?" hahaha

What gig are you going for? Production? Grip?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
very nice....well, if you know how to run a board and give them the impression that you know what you're talking about...you're a shoe in :tup:

81 - 100 of 2897 Posts