Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 2897 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Put my MilleniaS's in tonight, think I should be ready for that poker night there Zach :drinkup: Is there a place that I can download maps for megasquirt?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Sure is, I have a link to a site that has some MSQs :)

Oh, BTW...check it out :D

bought these beauts for 450 last night :D

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
NOICE!!! Those look good. You should PM me the address with the MSQ files. I want find one that is known to work with ZE turbo, I know how to at least change the fuel req lol Need you to explain MS to me and Steve so we know what the hell we are doing and why we are doing it. Let me know a weekend that you are available.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Earliest I can do is probably the weekend of the 14th? This weekend is Thanksgiving, next weekend the Pats are in town, then I believe a free weekend Saturday night :lol: It's a busy time right now with my wife working every weekend starting next week. But I should be able to swing it :)

Email me the msq you have currently. dadda.zATgmail.com

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Damn, that's a nice set! and a nice price tag

·
Registered
739 Posts
i was wondering if anyone has seen a copper colored eclipse at any of the local junk yards or mabey passing by one thats been wrecked or broke down. im looking for a drivers side door and fender. i dont want to paint the car cause it in great shape so if anyone see's one please let me know

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I really hate fucking dodge's and their shitty window regulator. The dodge is a 2001 and it's going to be getting it's third regulator :mad:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Hey look, a worthless bump!!!

?You want some points, son?

;)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
jesus chrimminy Zach, I just noticed you're a moderator now...when the hell did they lower their standards? ;P
Got two promotions...Mod then to SUPER MOD!!!11! w00t!!

Btw, took out piston #4, and there's not a whole lot of damage. Pics aren't really worth anything. But there are strips of metal from the piston that are missing between the first and second compression rings. Maybe half the thickness of a nail. Just enough to let 45psi escape down into the crankcase. I only have to ream cylinder #1, but that's a maybe. I still have crosshatching after 260k+, so that's good. Rod ends look great for the age, and is there a wage to tell if the rods are forged? The rods have thick, maybe 3/8" line that runs down the side.

I thought somewhere that if you had thick casting lines rods or crank are forged? Not sure.

981 - 1000 of 2897 Posts