Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
does anyone within reasonable driving distance of bellingham have an EGR Valve for a 95 Probe GT ?

i keep getting an egr valve position sensor code. and i believe that sensor is within the egr valve itsself....

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
nope. there are quite a few people parting probes out on craigslist though :shrug:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Never make a GL a GT

Because of structural framing damage im changing everything over from 88Gt mx-6 and 91Gt probe to the frame of 89 GL probe. 3/4 of the way there, what a pain. Discovered just how many things are different, even the frame itself, ex. I have to drill and tap and cut slots for my electric seatbelts and track. Oh well I can now say that I have literally replaced everything on the car.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
any of you guys do something so stupid you cant believe it just happened? i just dropped my radiator cap in my timing belt while the engine was running i feel so insanly stupid atm

·
Registered
114 Posts
yea! the perfect thread for me! hahaha

when did people stop watching sesame street and/or forget how to go AROUND?! i just hate getting stuck in a line of cars waiting for someone to have enough balls to make their left turn when there's a perfectly usable shoulder to the right but the asswipes behind him are mindless sheep too stoopid to use it! grrr.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
any of you local megasquirt guys feel like helping a dsm guy out? a friend of a friend is running ms on his boosted 420a eclipse and is having issues getting her to run right

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
any of you local megasquirt guys feel like helping a dsm guy out? a friend of a friend is running ms on his boosted 420a eclipse and is having issues getting her to run right
Sure. I'll only charge if I get it running right :)

I take it he has a laptop and wideband and all that?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I should come steal those :D

Btw, just installed two pair of horns. One set is italian made and came from a Crown Vic, the other pair from a Voyager and are dual tone. Shits awesome :D

1021 - 1040 of 2897 Posts