Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1061 - 1080 of 2897 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I like, how much?

I'm not really serious, but throw a number out there, maybe someone will want it.

·
Registered
739 Posts
thought about selling the probe again

bought another DSM its a 91 Eagle Talon TSI AWD turbo Automatic . So i started thinking about selling my probe. After replacing the clutch master cyclinder i took her for a drive for the first time since last fall and fell in love al l over again . What the heck was i thinking!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
What the most someone would pay?

Just putting a feeler out for what someone would be willing to pay for a 90 ford probe GT 5-speed? Have a couple rebuild projects and wondering which one I should tackle first, or if its just better to part out? Probably replace all seals, engine and turbo, body is straight, mileage 130,000.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I know someone that just purchased a turbo touring sedan for $500. Don't let that be your guide, just putting it out there ;)

But you'll probably make more parting it out.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Rust

Hate rust! Just finished putting back on the GT bumper skirt, and decided to put back on the fog lights. And behold there freaking rusting away like crazy. Need a sandblaster, sick of cleaning, and probably OCD about it aswell.

·
Registered
114 Posts
speaking of... just had my rockers replaced/repaired because of it. from what i'm told, they were made with thinner metal than the rest of the body. sure... make the first part to rust weaker. i woulda prefered mazda NOT cut costs there. grrr

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Just had my second baby - this one a girl on 4/3 - funny as now she and my son have the same birthday.

The car is still in the garage virtually untouched in 2 years - still need to rework the wiring :(

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Steve..you didn't answer my text today! I was up at the tulip festival

Congrats David! Hopefully wifey is having them tied now? :D

1061 - 1080 of 2897 Posts