Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 2897 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
just remember to stick some kleenex in your pocket....and daydream of getting a BJ from some random hottie you see walking down the street...that always relaxes me..hah

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
I read all the football stuff but I'm too lazy to go back and quote it soo....

Seahawks are going to have a rough time with the Panthers, could go either way. I hate the Seahawks but I knew they were going to beat washington so I didn't talk any shit on that game.... I'm happy Denver (my team) gets to play Pittsburg rather than Indy, if you watched the game on saterday Denver will stop the run (and create fumbles :D) If it's Denver vs Seattle in the super bowl my entire life is at stake.... I hate Seattle and talk a lot of shit, and living in Washington.... I could be in trouble if they beat Denver. I have been wearing my Denver jacket EVERYWHERE :E Should be some good games coming up... I love the Post Season.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
way to flashback the 80's with that coat bro :tup: hahah

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
HotAss6GT said:
way to flashback the 80's with that coat bro :tup: hahah
I like the oldschool in general, and their old uniforms are better looking than their new ones anyway :d Plus, I think it shows that I actually like them and have been supporting them (although not since the 80's) as opposed to some stupid kid who likes them because they are winning.

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
shadow3030 said:
sure, 20 or 50?
$20 on the panthers.

shadow3030 said:
man, sounds like i need to bring the goodness to the meet as well as a camera. I think we should change the sticky title from "Mx6 spring fling" to "Mx6 spring smoke out":smokin:
i've got 60 bucks worth right in front of me as we speak. :)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
man i need a hit of some blueberry bionic right now :(

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
hehehe...actually more than an hour...i'm chillin at work at lake union right now...hahaha

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
in seattle...hahaha

shoooooot...i should come down after work and light up ;)

glad i still have your number...heheh

you gonna supply the young college whoooo-erz as well?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
he does that occasionally. with work, family and church, he's a pretty busy guy...lol

maybe he got himself a girlfriend......anyone seen mark's sister around lately? 8D

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
20 sounds good to me. That sage in front of you wont get you high though man, ive tried it. You have to come up here to get alittle "up river", then when ur giving me my 20 you wont care because you know you wont remember it tomorrow anyways :D (Not really but you know what im gettin at)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
HotAss6GT said:
he does that occasionally. with work, family and church, he's a pretty busy guy...lol

maybe he got himself a girlfriend......anyone seen mark's sister around lately? 8D
Friekn' Funny:lol::lol::lol:!!!! Maybe you guy's should get together and caravan over to his out and go "Trick or Treat"????? Love to see that reaction!!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Holy crap...I shoulda known all the NW peeps would be stoners. We should make our spring meet a hempfest...although we'd prob get in accidents with each other on the way...

BTW bubbler hits + Monkeyball 2 = funniest videogame experience ever.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
well..they do hold hempfest here in seattle in august...hehhe

101 - 120 of 2897 Posts