Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 2897 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
chech my new avatar...btw...anyone want my job?

can anyone guess what i'm building?

white/orange, orange, white/green, blue, blue/white, green, brown/white, brown

·
Registered
288 Posts
ha ha I AM an artist dude. Got the paychecks and student loans to prove it...although I will concede that was not my best work...its tough with a laser mouse after a cup of caffienated tea.

If you'll remember Im Lions fan though, so you can bash teh hawks all you want. I actually bear no ill feelings to the broncs, first team to come to mind.

although...I am rooting for Pitts to win over your boys. That team just cracks me up, the coach looks like Jessie Ventura minus 150lbs for crying out loud. 2 out of every 10 coaches look like Holmgren <---thats freaking boring. zzzzzzz

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats funny, i don't car who you are.

but shadow, i've been thinking a lot lately. i'm trying to figure out how to spend the $20 from you wisely. do you think you could give me some ideas or hints? :urg:

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Jhox..do I REALLY have to give you a call tomorrow evening about 730ish to clown you? ;) hahahah

Btw...it sucks, KIRO didn't give me a Press Pass...well, the Seahawks didn't give any out..wtf???? every other fucking game except for this one...i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking pissed. All we received were Touchdown City passes to work..wtf??????

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
the patriots wouldnt meet up with them in the superbowl though. I think seattle has the best chance in the superbowl over who WAS in the playoffs for the NFC. I thought that da bears defense would have played better but we all know that didnt happen, they didnt really even double team steve smith, bad idea. All the hawks have to do to win is stop steve smith and KILL that stupid little white guy they call their new running back, now that defoster is out (thank god, that would have made it alittle harder). Anyways, jhox...if by some miracle your pussycats do win, i suggest you come up here and experience alittle NL (thats northern lights)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
jhox21 said:
that wouldn't even be a game tho. i think denver pretty much has this thing won when i look at who is left. i think the only team that had a chance to beat denver was the patriots, but they choked on a big one last week.
pretty quiet in here this evening :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seattle and pittsburg in the superbowl...very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

how could anyone have doubted the seattle offense? and didn't I call Shaun's game? I said 150 and two TD's....he had 132 and two TD's....

141 - 160 of 2897 Posts