Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1601 - 1620 of 2897 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Yeah, working on the cars on Sunday. It was definitely a tight fit! Thanks again for helping out Zach...stupid F'ing police were about to tow the cars if I didn't get em moved...assholes. And nothing was damaged on the cars...just had to sit them against the walls on the bumpers to make it fit...maybe a scratch or two but nothing worse than they have already lol

BTW, anyone that comes to help will get free apple pie/beer/pop, pizza and some laughs :D
you shush...I was attempting to troll :p

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Btw jarrett, in your other thread I'm not trying to be a dick, but you're polishing a big steaming pile of shiat with the FS motor. It's a piece of shit and was built shitty. Weak pistons, rods, rings, crank, block. Head is marginal at best. There's a reason people spend thousands of dollars to build up a mazdaspeed protege to boost 15psi on the stock turbo.

If you're not getting a KL or a ZE variant, don't do anything to it as it's a waste of money.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hope it isn't that storage place that isn't open Sundays or do you have an access key number mc bob thing? i'll most likely be down but i don't know i'll hit you up if yes or no.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
I talked to Steve and Sunday isn't 100% right now. He has to work Sat and he has his daughter. I will let u guys know what the plan is ASAP. I'll still be working on the cars...just not doing the hard stuff lol I need my mechanic for that hahaha The storage unit IS the place that wasn't open on Sundays...its just the office that isn't open. The storage gates are open 365 from 6am-10pm :D

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Kyle, I still think that the front and rear bumpers should be removed just so you have a little more wiggle room. It's going to stuck to try and get everything maneuvered when say, it's raining like it is now :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
The plan is to push silver car out, straighten the red car, take engine out of red car, red car gets towed away by Jarrett, and silver car goes back in to get ready for engine :D That is the ideal plan but we will see how everything works out. Bumpers will be coming off anyways for removal and installation of parts.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Aight so if i come down what time should i be there so i can just leave my car at your house and thumb a ride lol. "probably the easier way instead of all trying to park at the storage place" but i dunno leme know. im like 60% going to be there if i can get my axle changed out and shit.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Btw jarrett, in your other thread I'm not trying to be a dick, but you're polishing a big steaming pile of shiat with the FS motor. It's a piece of [shizzle] and was built [shizzle]ty. Weak pistons, rods, rings, crank, block. Head is marginal at best. There's a reason people spend thousands of dollars to build up a mazdaspeed protege to boost 15psi on the stock turbo.

If you're not getting a KL or a ZE variant, don't do anything to it as it's a waste of money.
lesson i was sounding like a dick when i wrote back thats why i edit it... but im not doing a big build or anything just want some power... thats why im picking up the KL from kyle today thats the big project....... just for now i want some speed....:jump:

·
Registered
915 Posts
I talked to Steve and Sunday isn't 100% right now. He has to work Sat and he has his daughter. I will let u guys know what the plan is ASAP. I'll still be working on the cars...just not doing the hard stuff lol I need my mechanic for that hahaha The storage unit IS the place that wasn't open on Sundays...its just the office that isn't open. The storage gates are open 365 from 6am-10pm :D
ok kyle i need to now today cuz im going down to get a dolly and a truck..... i will still get that motor today... so when i come up i will have the truck and dolly to tow the car home when i leave :jump:

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Talked to Steve and he is coming tomorrow. Think the plan is to just get engine out of the red car and other stuff that I need so you can tow it away and I will get the engine all cleaned up during the week and the weekend after we will install engine and stuff. Jarrett, if you can still bring the sawzall that would help out a lot...I will buy a blade for it too.

·
Registered
915 Posts
well... that sucks i wanted light im crying....... well anyways got the KL to the shop im going to start on that soon... just the tear down....... then putting it on a stand and going to stare at it for sometime........

·
Registered
915 Posts
I agree with this guy.
hahaha you guys are funny it will go in after i put some time into the motor..... like a rebuild..... what better 2 have to motors that will be fresh....

zack..... im still going to do a rebuild on the turd.... but not trying to dump 100 100 100 $$$ into it just so it will be fresh... and the v6 will get the 100 100 100 100 100 10000 $$$ into it to make that go fast....

ok just forget i wrote all this crap im going v6... forget the 4cyl.... klye,and steve and all of you guys talked me into it lol.....

1601 - 1620 of 2897 Posts