Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent this once already, but probably not in the "right" forum. This is actually med_mx6, but I'm posting as 4bangmx6. I did not hack or anything. I simply came to MX6.com this morning (like I have been for the past few months) and it didn't recognize me (as med-mx6). (oh, also, i'm not cookied as far as i know, since i used to have to enter ID and password for each post.) Then after visiting a few forums I came back to the home page, and it thought i was 4bangmx6 (who incidentally was listed as the newest member to join mx6.com). I imagine this is a bug, right?

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
ok, i'm back...

I just logged out as 4bangmx6, and the site said it cleared the appropriate cookies. Weird thing is that I had to log in twice as med_mx6. I don't think the first time didn't set up my cookies properly. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Yes, this is a kown bug, but inly occurs inder very specific circumsances and timing. We are waiing for a fix from the software vendor. I apologize for any problems this bug has caused.

Thanks for the bug report.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
yeah... thecause17 logged in as some gay guy earlier. "IMA SINNER" or something like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts