Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gusy got a bit of money to splurge so Im lookign for a set of 16 or 17" rims preferably something liek 200sx, Mazda Sp rims etc... as I dont have all that much cash (bout 500) if you have anything taht I might be interested in let me know..Im nto too concened about tire condition...

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Reactions: zorb_rules

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
not a fan of those first ones

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys karma has been distributed to those who I can give it too..any more help then go for it..

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey Zorb,

You're welcome to my wheels: 16x7, silver, 6 spoke, perfect offset, bit of rash etc... The rubber is totally shagged, and the paint isn't perfect, in your case powdercoating them white though would be an option.

Feel free to give me a call or come check them out (Nunawading), 0433 157 870.

Be looking at around $350.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey mate t6hanks I dont mind them gimme a few days IM just gonna look into powder coating :) are you in any hurry to sell??

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nah mate, no hurry to sell, they're not advertised or anything, just got a few body repairs I need to pay off; so get back to me whenever you can/want.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Set of 4 x Nissan Turbo 300zx 5 spoke alloys, 16" x 6.5" currently on our '93 V6 Telstar take std tapered nuts clearance great have 4 x Toyo 205/60/16 tyres 2 fair 2 poor
Good value around $300 set, still on daily driver car.
Dave Glen Waverley Vic Aft 7pm only please 039802 5806 M 0400 343301

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are the 300zx ones the same as skyline ones??? Dope I got a number of a friends powder coating palce will call and get a quote...also just need to check how much new tyres will be What size tyres are on there at the moment??

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
ive a set of 200sx wheel "s14" if you wish..........

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
*lol* suprises suprises :) mich how much and do they ahve tyres...to be honest guys I have a heaps of possibilities now :) Im just working out budget...I thankyou all for your help and will let you know...

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
sorry but i hate when ppl put diff manufacturer wheels on their cars. i wouldnt even put ford on mine, even with a mazda badge
eh, my 2 cents :p

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
*lol* lima your just pushing for a sale he he he naa well Im summing a few lil thigns up with then all..i.e with dope the wheels are cheap but Ill have to put tyres on em...and powercoat em, with yours lima Ill have to swap with you for a while and there a lil more than I was initially willing to send, same with the other wheels seems rims are good but Ill ahve to look into tyres will have a reply for all of your within a week...any others rims for sale out there let me know :).. Thnaks to you all

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
lol, yes i am pushing for a sale, but its very true what i say. i dont like diff brand wheels on cars. its like hybrid stuff i hate it, along with bodykits etc
rubbish

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
zorb_rules said:
*lol* suprises suprises :) mich how much and do they ahve tyres...to be honest guys I have a heaps of possibilities now :) Im just working out budget...I thankyou all for your help and will let you know...

16in 200sx wheels

300bucks

with 3 michelin tyres + 1 other, all good

not a scratch on the rims............

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mich can you send me a photo?? at thsi stage sounds really good..email is [email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts