1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
i might happen to have one to sell.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Still attached to the car and maybe a couple broken connectors but I can figure it out. It's a 96 auto 2.0l... shoot me an offer my friend
Just curious how a 96 auto 2L harness and ECU connect to and run a 88-89 2.2L turbo engine?

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Read the post wrong my bad I was prolly just too exhausted from staying up all night at your mom's house. She did say you've always been a smartass tho🤷🤗
Not possible had my birth mom not passed away of cancer years ago she still would never have hung out with a dumbass.

I bet it could work somehow it's not rocket science 🤣
Quantum physics and rocket surgery would still require less effort, reflashing the ECU to run a forced induction 2.2L would be the easy part, not a single engine device or sensor on either engine use the same connector, once the wiring is figured out most of the signals (voltage and ohms) for range of operation are different you would need to install a computer between the engine and ecu and program it to convert all the signals to and from the engine and ECU to match the factory inputs and outputs of both vehicles. Every F2T sensor output signal parameters would have to be converted to those the FS-DE ecu can use and every ecu output would need to be converted to those the F2T needs.

I know you where making jokes, Just in case you don't know so am I.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts