Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a couple pics around on here so I know they exist. I just cant seem to come across one. If someone has one for sale or knows whereI can buy one, let me know. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
ive got a brand new one, in the box.
still with the un-peeled double sided tape, bolts are still in the unopened bag, stapled to the manual, with brand new struts still in their bag.

250 shipped?

·
Registered
829 Posts
There's a black and a burgandy around here if you'd be interested. Would have to see how much they want for it though at the yard.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
man you must have good yards.

i cannot find an mx6 in one around here, led alone a rare part on one.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
were talking about the spoiler in the picture above :shrug:

it really doesnt have 'brackets'.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
There's a black and a burgandy around here if you'd be interested. Would have to see how much they want for it though at the yard.
Yes plz getback to me on that one. No offense cf_z, but I may look into the man who can pull them from yards first. I'm an autobody student, therefore, poor lol. My roommate (darkmushroom on this forum) is actually also interested in one, so, if you can get both, you could ship them together. just give me a quote.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Yes plz getback to me on that one. No offense cf_z, but I may look into the man who can pull them from yards first. I'm an autobody student, therefore, poor lol. My roommate (darkmushroom on this forum) is actually also interested in one, so, if you can get both, you could ship them together. just give me a quote.
Am going back later this week to take pics to make sure it's like the one pictured. It wouldnt be mint like CF_Zs though, or come with the struts.

Also have a pair of JDM carpets if you're going for the JDM look

EDIT: CF-Z was indeed correct. It was a spoiler sitting next to the 6 of of a different car. Might be able to mod it, but you would be doing a ton of work

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
i would be thoroughly surprised if they are the lip spoilers.

if you have 2 of those in a junkyard, you have got yourself the best junkyard ive ever heard of :p

and by god you better grab both of them! haha

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Am going back later this week to take pics to make sure it's like the one pictured. It wouldnt be mint like CF_Zs though, or come with the struts.

Also have a pair of JDM carpets if you're going for the JDM look
They don't have tobe mint as I am a fiberglass legend haha. I'm good w/o struts also. What exactly do the JDM carpets look like?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i would be thoroughly surprised if they are the lip spoilers.

if you have 2 of those in a junkyard, you have got yourself the best junkyard ive ever heard of :p

and by god you better grab both of them! haha
I'll still give it a shot and see. But what would you charge w/o the struts?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
220 shipped?

i could really use the struts too so that would be sweet for me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
220 shipped?

i could really use the struts too so that would be sweet for me.
hmm. by any chance are there any parts you need? I'm usually able to find parts pretty cheap. Maybe we could find something to barter that price down?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
im pretty sure we could too :D.

PM sent homie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts