Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let see what you guys have, even if you werent planning on selling your car if you have a clean modded or klze swapped 2g mx6 and would MAYBE think about selling it, tell me how much youd sell it for. im going to be buying one hopefully in a couple weeks and im starting to look now because obviously they dont seem to be too common.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
ill sell you mine for 6,000 fresh ze install, new clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel,power slot rotors, hawk pads, mazdaspeed 3 wheels and tireswith 1,500 miles,buddy club body kit, house of kolors paint, alteza tails, silvia s13 hid projectors,intrax springs and some other stuff

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
:angel:

the car has been lowered since this picture was taken. ill get some tomorrow of it lowered.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
credit is fully given to shadow3030 for the car he built her. i just turned the wrenches and bought her lol

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
i know i un bolted it so he could ship it to you lol. the trackstars are long gone now he's rolling on gram lights now.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
it dropped with intrax springs. im working on the spacers just waiting on hours to pick up at work. i think 5mm would work .

·
Registered
549 Posts
this is what i would 'probably' sell it for 'if' i had a real buyer. 3700. wheels not included. but if you are really interested, just let me know. car runs/drives perfect. running on a walbro 190 and vortech 8:1 fmu. 6psi spring. everything else is in my signature.

i do all my own work and i try to keep the car clean. all body is origional. i also have a brand new set of rear protege calipers awaiting install. 150k origional miles on origional motor/trans with no burning oil. maintained with mobile 1 15/50.

pm me if you want to talk. i put a lot more money into it of course.

·
Registered
549 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts