Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 88 626 GT automatic that I'm looking to convert into a 5 speed. I need an entire 88-89 MX6 GT/626 GT 5 speed car that has the parts I need to convert mine into a 5 speed. Maybe something that the engine may be blown or that the body may be rotting away and you don't want it anymore. Or someone that has all the parts I need. Please let me know what you got. I'm located in Long Island/Queens NY. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I have a complete swap kit with bolts
pedals
clutch master cyl, slave and line
shift linkage with short throw shifter
gt tranny with all 3 mount... note 3rd gear grind when you shift too fast, shifting slow to 3rd is fine.
flywheel
stagr 3 6 puck clutch. that's all required for the swap. not hard. this can be done in 3-4 hours.

let me know if interested, im located in Virginia, 4 hours drive from new york (bronz/Brooklyn). pm me

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a complete swap kit with bolts
pedals
clutch master cyl, slave and line
shift linkage with short throw shifter
gt tranny with all 3 mount... note 3rd gear grind when you shift too fast, shifting slow to 3rd is fine.
flywheel
stagr 3 6 puck clutch. that's all required for the swap. not hard. this can be done in 3-4 hours.

let me know if interested, im located in Virginia, 4 hours drive from new york (bronz/Brooklyn). pm me
Sent you a PM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts