1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
i told ya man just build one, its hella easy :) (for the mbc)

for the bov, theres a a jy over near shea stadium that has a LOT of dsm's - give them a look for a cheap bov.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea I bought a bov a turboxs, but I still dont have a boostcontroller.. I guess ill try and build it like what u said goat but I really wanted a dual stage

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
itscard0man said:
yea I bought a bov a turboxs, but I still dont have a boostcontroller.. I guess ill try and build it like what u said goat but I really wanted a dual stage
a dual stage is going to be expensive, and will need more than just vac connections to make it work right. (im assuming so you can control the boost in different gears, differently?)

or do you mean just so you can have 2 pre-set boost settings? ie: street and strip?

if so make 2 from the link i sent you, Y them together, and attach a 2way valve at each end.. set one the way you like, and then to change you just flip the valves to route the air through the other one.. set that one to whatever different boost setting you want, and there you go.. street and strip form without imprecisely turning hex screws ;)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea I mean 2 pre-set boost setting.. ok ill try that thanks, what link did u send me ?

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
itscard0man said:
yea I mean 2 pre-set boost setting.. ok ill try that thanks, what link did u send me ?
i dont have it in front of me, but its the one detailing how to make a DIY boost controller. I think i sent it to you in your first thread? I'll check for that link in a minute (i'm @ work)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts