Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want a cell phone but no one has been selling any that are to my liking. I also do not wish to take over someones contract..
Let me know..
I hate Nokias, so please dont offer those..

- Jay

G

·
hey jay

i have a telus phone with no contract to sell. I just picked up a the new audiovox camera phone, so this one's useless to me. I picked it up in april (this year), so it still has a warranty. I'm looking for about $75.

G

·
I have a brand new V60i from Fido that I might sell. Still has the protective plastic on the inside screen.

You can get different coloured metal faceplates for it and it's one of the very few phones with an actual metal faceplate, really makes the phone :)

I got this as a warranty replacement, but I have a second V60i that I've been using so I don't need this one. Shoot me an offer

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I got a UNlocked(Uses SIm from ROgers or Fido yer choice)... NO CONTRACT - T68I SOny ericsson phone with Charger, Hands free cases, etc. I its color screen and supports custom ring tones, as well as graphics and pics. 5 months old. BLue backlight keys. TOtal package.. remember no commitment plans.. etc.. retail around 300....

150!!! BUXX.. Negotiable NOW THIS PHONE IS TRULLY HYPE and Small !!!!!

Lemme know.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am partially interested, I have read reports and have talked ot people about the "internal intenna" of the T68i gives it a hard time to gain reception all the time..

However, you have mail!

- Jay

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
No problems here.. very good reception.. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts