Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine was involved in a hydroplane accident so I'd like to replace it. Anyone have one they'd part with? I've been trying to find one for almost a year now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey man if you don't have any luck there are 3 at a junk yard about 45 miles from me whatever the part cost plus my gas an id be more then glad to help.. Just a thought..

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm located on Whidbey island, Washington.. The parts are at a pick an pull in Arlington about 1hr from me, that's where I got my head from, one of the cars was red, but I think the driver side fender had some damage, you can look up there website an they'll let you know if the got one an color.. Then There is a mazda junkyard another 20 miles past that so tween the 2 of em Im sure we can get you a fender.. What r u looking for?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just looked them up, they have 4 there but don't say the color or if they have good fenders. Just for bare fender only they want 50$, it's on there web page.
picknpull.com

·
Registered
539 Posts
Still have the one here. If you know of a cheaper shipping service than FedEx - let me know of it!

That's where one from Wa state or Cali hits you in the wallet.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Where you located at Andy? I was at the junk yard today there are 2 with no dents perfect condition, ones white, other looks like red painted over to be gray..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey man sorry for the delay, so I was told that I can go to FASTENAL's an ship through them an they will ship it at much cheaper rate cause there shipping to one of there own stores I haven't been able to get off work in time to ask them for sure an cost but I guess there's a few located in Charlotte so this could be an option I will look into it for u as soon as I can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts