Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I blew a hole in my exhaust pipe where it's circled red. I am looking for the piping that goes from the cat to the exhaust manifold. The muffler shop want's way to much for one, so I hoping to find one here from someone that switched over to headers and still has the piping. If it's in decent condition ( not looking for anything shiny) I will pick up as far as 250-300 km away. Please help, my car sounds like [shizzle].:tdown:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Exhaust

Hi, I have the piece from a 1993 MX-6 LS and it's in working condition. Just PM an offer if you want it. I'll be shipping it from Vancouver, BC.

later

·
Registered
783 Posts
actually i "might" but not from that car but rather from my black 95, depending on whether i get headers soon, how urgent is this? i the piping from my car is in great condition. ill let em go depending on what you offer me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quiksilver00 said:
actually i "might" but not from that car but rather from my black 95, depending on whether i get headers soon, how urgent is this? i the piping from my car is in great condition. ill let em go depending on what you offer me.
PM'D you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts