Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...this is a weird WTB, but thought it would get most attention here, and I am obviously going to pay!

What I need done is some rust work on my driver side a-pillar. Will need a new piece welded in and the old stuff cut out. Located in Oakville but willing to drive (obviously). Windshield might need to be removed to fix properly.

If anyone owns a shop or can do this type of stuff in their garage, lemme know! I am willing to pay with cash and some beers for your efforts!

No painting needed, as I am doing the rustoleum black on the roof and a-pillars!

Thanks a tonne guys!

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
What do you mean the link doesn't work? That guy Kellz offers his services for paint and detailing in his first post.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Hmmm...it works for me. Does anyone else have the problem with the above link?

·
Registered
74 Posts
yeah for some reason its not workin.. i donno y
but ya bro i can hook that up still...
check out some pics let me kno wat u think..

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just a tip for you kellz, pull the windshield... If you had rust there, I guarantee there's rust along the windshield seating area. This will keep it rusting, then popping/flaking that bondo right off. Your windshield will also leak. Trust me, my windshield was leaking like crazy, took it out, put a BRASS wire wheel to all the rust. I sprayed with high build self-etching primer, then installed windshield again. It's been through the rain we've had the past while, and not a drop came in. This way I also know all rust was taken care of...

·
Registered
74 Posts
nah my post wasnt rusted... it was more my roof... and ya i got all the rust gone.. just the paint started bubblin on the top so i went in there to stop it before it went to the post... cuz i kno thats trouble...

but thanks for the tipz tho..
good lookin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts