Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what else to call it other than that. It is the little plastic recessed "cup" that you use to pull the door closed. The whole inside panel of my DS door is perfect, except this cup is cracked and broken. It alternately pinches or cuts your hand when closing the door.

I have the tan interior, but a black one would work fine, too.

Anyone with a scrap DS door panel probably won't mind parting with this little thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts