Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyyy guyz,

My ZE Swap is coming along very soon within the next week...I won't bore you but basically I paid MazdaBoost on this very site for these 2 items and since receiving my payment he hasn't responded so i'm filing a complaint with paypal...but I need these items if there is someone out there who is willing to part with these items...please let me know asap...I'm a serious buyer...just can't believe that scammers still exist out there bigtime...btw i'm located at T6K1N3 in Edmonton,Alberta,Canada in case for a shipping quote..thanks fellas

Cheers,
NISH

·
Registered
778 Posts
i can ship you a KL31 eprom for a reasonable price which will work on a non-ze 92'-93' ECU (the ZE ECU is the same as the 92-93 DE ECU the only difference is the EPROM), the JE50 you can grab from a MX3.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure thing bud if u could send me a quote for shipping to T6K1N3 in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada...thanks for your response you just saved me much anguish and frustration...wut is the track record of this new concept of Eprom in terms of Reliability and Performance...sorry i'm new to the concept bud...

Cheers,
NISH

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i'm picking up an ECU and Je-50 tomorrow so let me know if you need them and how much you want to pay.

The last set I sold was $175 + shipping as a guide price.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
USD there bud let me know when u get them cuz i'll get them off ya...if u could send me pics at [email protected]se and thank you bud..plus if u could let me know the shipping to T6K1N3 in edmonton,Alberta, Canada...let me know...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts