Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have an extra KLDE after a ZE swap?

if not then this car will be going up for sale 93 ls atx black interior, (they say blown head gasket but I think the block/head is actually cracked.)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i have one in my garage from a 96 mx6 ls. you'll have to come pull it. little bits and pieces like some vris stuff is missing, but for the most part it's almost all there. if you have your old DE, you can swap parts to it. it's got 150k miles on it, but still ran strong when I got into an accident that killed my driver side front strut tower/control arm/strut, etc. not sure how much I want for it

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
I think $150 is a good price for a DE but thats just me. Steve has the engine from nathan's car but I believe it already has a home, PM him to make sure.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i'm down with $150 for this DE. you come and pull it of course. if you bring a hoist, i got all the other tools

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK i'll see if my friend wants to go that route, 150 sounds fair.

·
Registered
739 Posts
i got this car with a good engine and tranny, give me 250 and its yours im sick and tired of looking at it. its been stripped but most of the engine is there except the intake manfiold distrubtor and starter. 154k i think and ran relly strong until the timing belt went . good thing these engines are non iterference which means a new timing belt and it would good to go.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
looks like a curved neck manifold on there :) although I'd be a little closer considering he's in seattle and i'm in bellevue. my engine has outlaw engineering spacers on it too, which I have no use for and I don't feel like taking them off. the rear valve cover gasket on mine is basically new, the front one is old (my uncle swapped the valve cover for the gasket) so you'd only need one valve cover gasket and grommets.

·
Registered
739 Posts
if he wanted to convert that auto to a 5speed this would be a hell of a deal.

oh and the curved neck is long gone.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If I had more time and space that would be a great idea but this isn't for me, just dropping in an engine would be easier. Does the probe have a title?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts