Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I'm searching for the Mazdaspeed spoiler. As i recently got my Mazdaspeed side skirt, the spoiler would be the last Mazdaspeed thing I'm searching for. So if someone wants to get rid of his MS Spoiler or knows someone who sells this wing, please contact me!

E-Mail: [email protected]

Cheers

Dat Bonder

· SUPER SAMARAIZER
425 Posts
where did u get the Mazdaspeed side skirt from...please dont tell me you got em from pawelMX6

· Super Moderator
2,338 Posts
How did you talk to pawel... theres some people im sure that would love to talk to him! Hes stolen a lot of money from members on here and other forums....

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@friends: really? OMG! Well hes also an user of the German mx6 forum, there from I know him.
I talked to him by phone and he said that he was the seller of these parts but the parts were made by a former friend of him. The contact broke up and thats why hes not able to sell MS parts any more...

I feel sorry for all those guys who were betrayed by him :(

PS: sry for my english... ;)

Dat Bonder

· SUPER SAMARAIZER
425 Posts
dat crook ive been waiting on those skirts for the past 2yrs since 9-25-11 , i c the dudes still alive cuz last email i got,came from his girl friend from that same email [email protected] saying hes not feeling well an he went into the hospital....
guess i wont be seeing em under my tree this yr again :( :mad: :confused: :tdown: .....best of luck finding the MS spoiler

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well im really surprised that Pawel Acts like an assh***
I feel so Sorry for you!

Well im playing with the thought of making some replicas of the skirts and sell them here...but Time...working as doctor on emergency call is exhausting :(

Dat Bonder

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.