Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Mercer,

So your only stipulation is that you'd prefer 5 spd. What kind of condition are you looking for? The reason I ask is that that in terms of price, mx-6's vary depending on year and mileage, condition etc. Did ya have a particular price range. You'll find most 93's to 94's selling for reasonable prices around 4-5000......good running condition and body in fair shape for their age and then you'll find some 95-97's with like 100k or less but they cost like 7,8,9 grand. Do you know a lot about the mx-6 or anybody who has one themself?

Just trying to help narrow your search....plus I may be testing the waters and possibly will be selling my girlfriends mx-6...I haven't fully decided though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really I am am open to anything thats availible. I would rather it be one in the 2500 to 5000 range but still am considering cars more than that. The reason I want a car is this price range is that i would be able to buy springs, rims, bodykit, things like that after paying for the car. Thanks for the help, and msg me if you want to sell your girls car :tup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
I got my 93 mx6 V6 2.5 L that I might consider selling.
It's well maintained and runs great (of course some wear and tear since it's a 93)

The problem is I'm in windsor area !!

I'm thinking, if I sell, in the range of $ 3500..
That's a good deal to start a project car...

Let me know,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts