Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post what you have!
Would prefer to be in Canada, so I don't get raped on duty charges at the usa border.
I live in Edmonton, Alberta.
Making a trip to Brandon, Manitoba within the next week, so if you live anywhere in Alberta, Saskatchewan, or Manitoba, perhaps I could pick it up.

Thanks!
Shawn.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Crap!!!

Dude, I have a brand new, never been painted, never been mounted, VIS Shogun front bumper. I have already sold the car ages ago, but have been unable to sell the bumper. I would let this go for $150, but shipping would seriously suck. Too bad your not heading my way. The wife would love to get this out of the basement. If your interested, gimme a shout, but I wouldn't blame you if you don't,,

James

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have any pictures of the bumper?
There are different revisions of it, and I'm looking for a certain one if its the shogun.
I would rather give business to someone on this site, than a company.
Thanks. :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Just so the moderator doesn't kill me, I will get the pic with the user name and date posted, but I want to see if this is the one xtreme17 wants, plus, it buried in my basement, so I'll have to uncover it.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, that's the one I need.
Could you please pm me your phone number?
You got anything else that you need to get rid of that I might be interested in as well, so we can put it all in the same box to save on shipping?

Thanks!
-Shawn.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Just so the moderator doesn't kill me, I will get the pic with the user name and date posted, but I want to see if this is the one xtreme17 wants, plus, it buried in my basement, so I'll have to uncover it.

You don't have it listed in the FS section so I don't see a problem with that picture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts