Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title mentions, i might get one of those strut bars that people were complaining aobut a week or so ago about the bending etc in them

pm me with ur price, and if ur in melbourne that would be fantastic and i can come check out ur car too :D

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
try ebay?.......you may get it for 10bucks

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no more for sale
only the $50 ones from a diff seller, plus $20 postage. im not paying 70 buyx for a pos like that :p

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Lima if yopur wanting one for your car and ya just gonna redrill holes in it Grad a Mid 1990's CE Lancer one...they fit fine with redrilling :) and on ebay 25 bucks :)

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how positive are u they fit andy?
eh i dont know how pos they are :p im just going by what every1 sed ie the bending. and plus ill be rewelding on some more supports for it

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
andy, just had a look, typed in lancer strut, a few came up all aobut $50 b4 postage

·
Registered
226 Posts
if you were in Brisbane i'd offer mine. Either it's out of shape or my engine is out of position coz it didn't fit too well

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pm sent bikemat

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
ha, your welds would probably break off. haha.

like u saaid POS Bending.

so why not either make on efrom scratch or buy a proper one. typical tightass'

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
100% sure about the lancer ones lima one of the blokes on totalrpm forums has one on his...

·
Registered
252 Posts
the one thats for sale on ebay atm for 49.99 + postage is exactly the same as my one

just wait for another one to pop up or email the big seller he may be able to work someting out....im soo pissed I wasted 12 bucks getting it sent to me when his warehouse is like 5 mins drive from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could have got it for 99 cents...oh well...wasted 12 bucks but got a alright purchase....just wait in their and u will get one....good thing not many people own mx6s....oh well off to fix the other probs in my car :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts