Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see what you got im working on a 94 MX-6 project and soon after getting rid of my Golf VR6 to keep the MX-6 (MX-6 Is Better) so lets see what you got

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
They all exist. I don't understand, are you just trying to find a place to order each of the items? Ebay, members here, the sponsors in the links, I sell some items, etc etc. You have: Headers, flywheels, clutches, exhausts, intake manifolds, rods, pistons, superchargers, turbos, ECUs, chips, fuel rails, injectors, nitrous, etc etc.

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
I think he is just wondering if anyone has any performance parts (used or new) for sale and what they are and how much.

Heather

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah exactly what hes sayin used new i dont care if someone needs a little loot this winter im working on a project ZE MX-6

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
oh hell yeah. if you treat your mazda right, it can possibly last 300K miles on stock EVERYTHING......besides the occasional maintainance here and there.

i had a mazda a few years back, had 289K on stock engine, tranny, clutch and everything else, and when i sold it, it still worked like new. you just have to treat them right.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
jhox21 said:
how big is the turbo kit rev. cause i'm trying to go turbo this summer, but i want the biggest turbo i can stuff into my engine compartment.
The turbo kit is spec'd in the bulk buy...the price isn't accurate anymore as no one was interested in a bulk buy. Understandable with costs ;). It seems you're more looking towards the size of the turbo, not the kit...expect more lag and a nice jump in power when you hit full boost, but you can swap turbos out pretty easily. Just using different couplers.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I got a carbon fiber fart can :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts