Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says I want to buy either an xbox or a PS2.. more than likely no one has one for sale, but its worth a shot!

- Jay

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i have a mint ps2
make me an offer

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm.. id prefer to buy it from someone in Ontario.. thank you for the offer though!

- Jay

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hey Jay,

check out in ottawa forum. Lots of them always go for sale.

Good luck

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried twice to get on redliners.ca but each time it keeps saying you are not logged in you do not have permission to access this site.. even though I log in like 400 times..

- Jay

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
are you worried about shipping? it cant be that much. shipping is like 15-25 bucks depending on how fast 2-10 days

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No offence to you at all, but I dont trust the mail. I try to buy everything in person and I hate sendin stuff through the mail then having to worry if it will work out, and then have to solve problems when things go wrong.. this is why I dont buy off of ebay..

But just to calm my interest, pm or say here how much you were lookin to get..

- Jay

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
i have no problem taking pics of it for you, as well as sending it with tracking. you can follow it as it goes to you, no worries, plus that includes insurance. just in case. on ebay they are going for 120-150 for a used system in excellent condition. how is $145usd shipped?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts