Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interesting in getting a laptop for school, if anyone is selling one or knows of someone, let me know!

- Jay

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanx a lot for the link but I think a 1000 American is a little out of my league at this point in time.. and I would also prefer it was actually in Canada.. lol

- Jay

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey Jay,

I have an IBM Thinkpad 600, Pentium II 266, with 160 mbs of ram installed. It was running perfect about 2 weeks ago, until I tried to re-install Windows. Not being a computer geek myself that might have been a bad idea. While it was deleting the files, the computer froze. Unfortunalty I dont have a boot disk made for it, but Im sure you could take the laptop to a professional and they cuold fix it for a couple of bucks.

The computer ran perfectly before I tried to delete windows.
You could have it for 250$. An awesome deal if you ask me,
or we could talk about a trade for your TB, plus some cash.

PM me back and let me know, if you want I can try and get the computer fixed myself, if you are willing to pay for the repairs?

PM me and let me know.
Adam

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have mail!

- Jay

·
Registered
763 Posts
futureshop is selling the Averatec 3150H for 999cdn right now, i have the same laptop its good to go

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
hey, i have a toshiba satelite pro (their highest end line)

1.4ghz intel p4 mobile,
512 ddr ram
cd-burner
20gig
14" TFT screen
wireless eithernet card,
Geforce 4 videocard(video/audio output)

barely used, i have had it for 6 months at work. I love it but i need a new desktop.

its yours with everything needed(windows, office) plus a fancy Microsoft Mouse(woohoo) for

$1000cnd + shipping.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update:
Got a laptop

- Jay

1 - 8 of 8 Posts