Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3.I am looking for a set of stainless brake lines for the rear.

4. I am looking for a set of Stainless Brake lines for the front, but for a Mazda Millenia S 2 piston caliper.

5. I am looking for an exhaust, preferably a used Cat back, a Bosal or Greddy SP1/SP2, not pace setters unless they have no rust. I would consider a Borla but it's got to be on the cheap and dirty. I am aware of Magnaflow exhausts but have yet to see one (hear).

I am at the end of my build and my wits end!! lol I need a few more things to finish this mofo off I am stoked and broke lol.

If you have anything like this let me know please.

Here is a link to my build post.

Where Should I Post My Build? - Mazda 626 Forums

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Paul,

It took 5 years of collecting stuff to get it this far.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
dont you think it's been pain staking process trying 2 convert I4 2 V6 should've just bought a v6 626 & save all ur problems of converting btw there is no such thing as klze harness it's called OBD I

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice Build, I like 626's

Ignore anything Matt says, he thinks anyone who isn't him isn't good enough.
If you wanted to keep your current car, all the best.:jump:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'm going to build a turbo MX6 M-edition and a super charged ProbeGT eventually to top off the stable.

It isn't that bad converting over I have a buddy who weighs like 120 at 5'4" I can send him in to the tight spot under the dash and I am aware it is an OBD1 harness. It was meant to be plural KLZE's harness to infer that is isn't the I4 harness, not necessarily that it differs from the KLDE harness.

on a side not Sell me stuff!

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
I think should've is right...short for 'should have', not 'should of'...just throwing that out there.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Found some rear spindles. Found some 2006 Mazda 6 rear brake calipers, with rotors and Ebrake cables for $200 the car has 20,000 Km on the Odometer -> SWEET!

I pick it all up from Vautour Auto Salvage

1 - 12 of 12 Posts