Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I after some parts for my car so i can get it running. Need these to fit 90 mx6 turbo.
I need the pipe that runs off the turbo that runs to the airflow meter and the throttle side pipe to the cooler.
If u have these parts lying around and its just sitting there collecting dust, and wanna make abit of cash out of them than let me know.Need them asap
Im located in Vic-Melbourne, western suburbs.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
If you can't find anything local, I've got the charge pipes, the hard rubber intercooler outlet pipe, along with the alum hard pipe to the throttle body boot.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I can't PM you I can only email you according to your profile. Not sure how much I want for them, not much at all honestly, they're just sitting there at home. PM me your contact number and I'll call you tonight to let you know whether I have them or not. I'm pretty sure I do. I think I have two turbo inlet pipes (obviously you only need one), and one throttle body inlet pipe.

If you bring $200 with you you can have a running mini harley pocket bike too lol j/k :D

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I've just confirmed that I do have them, and they're ready to be picked up whenever you do need them. If you want me to post them I can do that too. But if you'd like to look at them to make sure they're okay, or to choose which of the two air intake pipes you want, then come by and check. I've got a few other bits and pieces that you can choose from as well if you need anything else.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've just confirmed that I do have them, and they're ready to be picked up whenever you do need them. If you want me to post them I can do that too. But if you'd like to look at them to make sure they're okay, or to choose which of the two air intake pipes you want, then come by and check. I've got a few other bits and pieces that you can choose from as well if you need anything else.
Hey sorry about the late reply, i still need the pipes. When can i come down??how can i contact you..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I email you my contact number to your email address, cant figure out how to send private msg, im a newbi :rolleyes: different compare to other sites.Can u call me

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
He got some of them off me, not sure what else he needs... I gave him the metal pipe that leads to the throttle body, the plastic pipe that leads to the AFM, one of the hoses that comes off the intercooler... the straighter one. Not sure what else he's after.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts