Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I'm not sure what the technical term is for it but I'm basically after the plastic T-pipe piece that allows the factory blow-off valve to be connected between the turbo and intercooler piping.

thanks

·
Registered
433 Posts
are you after the actual stock bypass valve itself or the pipe that the bypass valve connects into? where are you located? i have all my stock gear sitting in the shed...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that would be awesome if you have it.

I'm after the pipe that the bypass valve connects to. I managed to get a nice size gash in it from a crash, the valve is still fine. I'm in Melbourne and happy to pay for postage costs. I haven't checked with Mazda on what a new one is worth but how about $20? If you're happy with this deal (or not - let me know), send me your bank details to [email protected] and I'll do a bank direct deposit. It would be great if I could have it by the weekend.

thanks

·
Registered
433 Posts
sorry mate. only just logged in now. so you definately wont have it by the weekend. why dont you just try a wrecking yard? put it up your shirt and there u go, a free part.

·
Registered
233 Posts
sorry mate. only just logged in now. so you definately wont have it by the weekend. why dont you just try a wrecking yard? put it up your shirt and there u go, a free part.
hahaha love that method, personally im more of a down the pants guy

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
hey all, ive got one if anyone interested. asking $20 for it. please have a look at my for sale post in the for sale section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts