Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i'm new to the forum so I hope im postin in the right spot...im in search of a throttle body boot, Mazda Dealers say they can't get em anymore, I have a spare engine, and that is the only part missing on that one as well, Anyone please help!

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
your in the wrong section, but no one will care too hard.

i have 1 for sale, its currently on my parts mx6. (ill get a pic later)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay thanks, I appreciate it, where is the thread going to be at so I can check it out and reply to it

·
Registered
790 Posts
they will all crack in time again- best option is to go to an exhaust shop and they will make one for you!!!

in the long run u will be better off - plus its shiny so u can show it off to all the civic boys!

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
I am seriously doubting that your dealer can't get you one. This is an extremely common replacement part. Sounds to me like they're just too lazy to look up the part number on the computer. It would also help if you stated what kind of car you have (turbo or non-turbo? boot is completely different between the two).

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
I have never heard of a Exhaust shop do a Throttle Body Boot

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah me either, mine is the 2.2 turbo...I'm in process of getting the boot, but im curious to hear how the exhaust shop would make one...

·
Registered
790 Posts
i had one made and so have many others- out of stainless steel - not rubber guys, come on!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts