Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
me too :p so sell them to tomee, and if u have more spares to me, im in no hurry etc, so yeah STRICTLY tomee b4 me

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
autobarn 5 bucks :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Just a tip if you guy's don't get any takers. Cable-ties work just as well, and the stock plug-lead holders only hold 8mm, so if you ever up-grade to 8.8mm or 10mm, you can't really use them anyway. But yeah, they are pretty neat. and seeing as every f2/f2t engine has them, wreckers could be a good idea.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
repeat autobarn 5 bucks *lol* I just went in there just ask for the lead holders that screw into the rocker cover they'll get what you mean..

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
ah what, they have the ones that screw in. i read urs and went and only saw the ones that dont screw in. damnit!

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
yeah that too tim...naa autobarn ahd em for me I took in ym odl broken ones showed them exactly what I was lookign for and they had the exact saem..I havent even fitted them yet still using bloody cable ties :)

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
pm sent!
autobarn no have

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Lima if tomee doesnt have any left Ill p[cik up soem at my autobarn for ya when I get the cahnce..think of them as payment for the discs :)

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
lol, thx ne way, but dw bout it andy, im gonna go see tommee on friday. hes got a cpl left

ta ne way

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
hehehe, and to scalp another name into the hapily traded with section :p
man i wish trader rating worked.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts