Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my initial thought after the 'meet'... then i read an old thread and found out that some of you actually made it and I was the one who was late so i dont have much room to speak anymore... but then again... WTF happened?!? We were planning this meet for about 3 weeks and it went the worst way possible. I did make it to the meet late because i was waiting for bodmitriy and his buddy, guys drove all the way from Spokane for this:

i know part of it is my fault for showing up late but you guys look like you took pictures by the water, not by the park entrance as we established. still, these places are withing 100ft of each other, it doesn't matter where you were. I saw a blue second gen pull out of the park 10 min after arriving, i thought about catching up with them for a second but i didn't remember any blue sixes from out club...

Here's an idea - next time we're organizing a meet how about all of us submit our information upon agreeing to show up, a phone number by which each of us can be reached to prevent something like this happening again.
well... reflections and comments welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Phone #s would be awesome, we went to eat at some weird place (good food though) and me and xx6 were gonna go back but that obviously didnt happen. Well, i guess i will have to wait till spring time to show off what i learn in that time. Bracing the body kit asap then i get to start learning the wonderful world of FIBERGLASS!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hey guys, yea i know that dima and i were late like 1 hour but i thought that you guys would at least wait!!!! The meet did SUCK!!!!
But a big thanks to Dima_MX6 for waiting up for me. After the meet we just hung out at Alki and went to downtown and the spaceneedle, and left at 8 back to Spokane. I really did hope to meet the rest of you at this meet but oh-well, maybe next time we should be more punktual(sp), and get everybodys numbers, addresses and cell phone #!!! On probesnw they have a Thread where you have to post all of your information as a newbee!! Maybe i'll start a thread with that stuff!!!! Anyway whens the next meet

(This is a repost from Next Seattle Meet!!)

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I missed the thread about that meet until it was too late. I'd like to let you all know that now I am closer to Seattle, and am usually a little more free on weekends than I used to be. So feel free to pm me if I'm not posting in any future meet threads :D

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i kinda take responsibility for this going south...because I'm the one usually showing up and staying for everyone...lol (2nd one at the All Mazda Meet in issaquah)

BUT, next meet, I'll make sure my car is fixed and ready to go..:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts