Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting a new car soon so I am going to see if I can pass the 6 on to someone that will actually care about the car.

Details

1994 Mazda Mx6 LS
Mileage: 15X,XXX
Transmission: Manual
Suspension: Ksport
Wheels: FD Rx7
Tires: 3 months old (forgot the brand right now)
Body: Front Lip
Paint: New Paint job 1 month ago
Structural: Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars
Interior: Tan Leather
I/E: CAI, TP

Everything works as it should.

I have ALOT of money into the car and there are dozens of small little thing that's been done to it which I don't even care to list. If you were to duplicate the car it would cost a decent penny. I am considering swapping out the Ksport/FD for a stock setup + cash but will see if I can sell the entire car as is.

I believe this is an aggressive price which is more than reasonable for the vehicle: $3,500

The tails:

The lip:

The FD:

Gratuitous interior shot:

·
Registered
220 Posts
The car came out beautiful

You did a great job on the car, it would be worth keeping it. If you still plan on selling it, I might know a young man that would want to buy it.

How many miles on the clock?

Good luck, the car is awesome!

Mike.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wish you would have done this a couple of weeks ago...I would have bought it with the insurance money :/ Instead I financed a '95 turbo Eclipse. Good luck, and here's a bump

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Slidin Sideways said:
How many miles on the clock?

Good luck, the car is awesome!

Mike.
Mileage: 15X,XXX

·
Registered
220 Posts
Brandon,

Did you crash your 6? Yours was pretty nice.

See you later,

Mike

brandoN^- said:
Wish you would have done this a couple of weeks ago...I would have bought it with the insurance money :/ Instead I financed a '95 turbo Eclipse. Good luck, and here's a bump

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
407 Posts
Slidin Sideways said:
Brandon,

Did you crash your 6? Yours was pretty nice.

See you later,

Mike
Hey Mike, yeah. I was driving down the freeway, and I had my cruise control set. Coming around a corner, I was riding the wall. Some guy had flipped a hitch he was hauling, and I slammed on my brakes, but it wasn't enough...I slid straight into it. It knocked everything out of order. The engine wasn't running properly. Lots of play under my hood. Sounded, and ran like crap. Insurance considered it a total loss, and I ended up buying an Eclipse GST. Very nice car, but I miss my 6 so much. I wish I could have bought this car, lol. The money they gave me from the insurance would have covered it.

Well, free bump on this one. IS it sold yet?

-brandoN^-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts