Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ZE F/S Priced to sell! $2300 (MD)

Reason for selling: I've found a 1st gen that I want more. And need the cash to buy it, otherwise I will be trading the car for it as is. And honestly I'd rather give a lucky PT/MX-6 member a great deal on a good running ZE than take a loss by trading for a car worth less.

Price: $2,600 obo

That price is for the car both sets of wheels/tires and all of the stock parts (TB, new catalytic converter, spare DE block etc.)
You can't beat that, for a ZE that's actually running properly and doesn't need paint or body work. Pick it up drive it home.

OR...

For those of us on a tight bugdet (aka all of us) If you don't take my 17" rims it's yours for $2300 :huh: that's a good running ZE for $2300 yeah... I'm on a mission.
---------------------------------
1993 Ford Probe GT (151k on body ~52k on motor)

Mods:
KL-ZE
Intake
Headers
3" Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler
Jeff Jeske resonated tespipe
Cyborg Zero Technologies 67mm Throttle Body
RR-racing poly motor mounts
RR-racing stainless steel clutch line
Southbend Clutch DXD stage III 6 puck sprung disk
ClutchMasters stage III pressure plate
Fidanza 9lb flywheel
Custom lower transmission brace

New paint. Ultrasonic Blue Mica (2008 Lexus IS-F paintcode)
95 rear bumper/ tail light conversion with center reflector

Hatchback, 5-spd, Leather, CD, A/C, P/S, ABS, Power everything

New tires on 15" Mazda MX-6 wheels for the winter (9/32 all around)
VERY Rare 17x7 Mazda special edition rims with G-Force tires (need replacement 1-2/32 all around)

Pics:

Inside:

Engine:

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

send me a PM or email questions to [email protected] Zip code-21044

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I totally want those wheels. Good luck with the sale though.

And if someone buys it for some reason without them, or something, you know who to call.

Otherwise, good luck with the 1gen and the MX-5, or anything else that catches your mind. :tup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow this car is sweet. I would love this and I would purchase it from you but I can't buy it until the summer time... I gotta finish paying college tution first : (
But good luck with the sale. I know you probably won't still have it in the summer time but if you just so happen to still have this summer and still willing to sell it than. I'll be right there!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Currently in the works entertaining a few trades, just looking for the right thing to come along.

Oh and btw the pot has been sweetened :) I just replaced the tires on them, I'll have on-car shots tomorrow. That makes 3 sets of rims, pick and choose :tup:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is there anything wrong with the car?
If so what needs to be done to it?
Nothing is wrong mechanically.

A few misc things that don't effect the drivability of the car, I just haven't gotten around to fixing them since none of them are pressing issues.

-oil pressure sensor (easy fix $5 from a junkyard)
-window motor (easy fix $25-50 from junkyard/ $100 brand new)
-a few dings and a small scuff on the rear bumper

Sale is pending on the car right now (set for Monday), but I'm still entertaining offers if you have one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh sounds like a simple fix up.

But no, I won't be able to make an offer until summer time. Just paid the rest of my college tution. So I'm probably going to have to wait until than to find a car that I want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts